1m2 by Eestairs® | Space-saving staircase
EeStairs® 1m2 staircase – Reach the floor above, within a footprint of only one square metre
Limited space? Faced with a limited surface area and need to reach the floor above? Then EeStairs® 1m2 staircase is the solution. This staircase has a clear focus on functionality, but it is a design that also attracts attention. Is a staircase that reaches a full story in height while using only one square metre or 3.3 square feet of floor area really possible? It is with the space-saving 1m2 by EeStairs®.
The advantages of 1m2 by EeStairs®:
- Occupies the smallest possible floor area: 1m2/3.3 ft.2
- The floor opening can be as small as 1m2/3.3 ft.2
- This staircase can be installed almost anywhere
- The ideal solution for a fixed stair to access an attic or cellar
- Perfect alternative to a loft ladder
- Available in any RAL colours
- Functional design staircase: artistic solution to a practical problem
- Exclusive: EeStairs received a patent for this staircase
EeStairs set out to design a staircase that would fit exactly into a footprint of 1m2, or just over three square feet. It may have sounded impossible, but EeStairs persevered, taking this difficult challenge head-on. A design process lasting six months resulted in a completely steel spiral staircase. With its powdercoated finish, the EeStairs® 1m2 staircase is available in any color. EeStairs received a patent for this staircase, which says something about the exclusivity. This remarkable and special staircase, exclusive to EeStairs, is clearly a step above the rest.
The 1m2 by EeStairs® has been extremely well received. This design makes the most economical use of space possible, and positive response indicates that the 1m2™ staircase is a solution the industry was waiting for. Satisfied EeStairs customers now use the staircase to access their attics, cellars or rooftop patios. This fixed staircase neither gets in the way nor takes up unnecessary space. With EeStairs’ design and engineering experience you can now reach a full story from a footprint of just over three square feet. The 1m2 problem is yet another design challenge that EeStairs met with great success.
- Speak to one of our advisors before starting your building work.
- For patent purposes actual staircase is different than depicted.