EeSoffit by EeStairs
In the past, drywall was generally the only cladding that was available for the underside of a stair case. To combat this, EeStairs has used its innovative approach to design a new finish cladding we call EeSoffit.
EeStairs manufactures staircases in a variety of shapes, materials, and applications. Despite this diversity, all EeStairs staircases have something in common – a high-quality finish. EeStairs is always looking for new opportunities and techniques to create an outstanding level of finish and once again has succeeded with EeSoffit.
The EeSoffit finish offers a luxurious look, especially when using the very distinctive “gloss option.” Not only is EeSoffit attractive from an aesthetic point of view, it also has many practical advantages.
- EeSoffit offers great versatility and freedom in terms of staircase shape. Even complex, organic designs that are difficult to finish with plaster are not a problem with EeSoffit.
- With EeSoffit you achieve the correct shape with a perfectly flat surface
- EeSoffit gives a hard top layer, which can be very easily cleaned
- The EeSoffit surface is both strong and durable, meaning that it will not suffer from deterioration such as cracking which is often associated with other options (eg stucco)
- EeSoffit is easier and faster to apply than other finishes. Also, there are no metal fittings needed like stucco.
- EeSoffit is incredibly strong and resistant to damage
- The surface of EeSoffit is suitable for coating with a special paint 2K (high gloss), which is highly scratch resistant. Softer stucco is far less resistant to scratching.
- The luxurious look of the gloss finish boasts a mirror effect option which cannot be achieved using traditional finishing methods.
- EeSoffit is also attractive in price
- 10-year warranty
- In short, with EeSoffit you don’t need stucco any more. Get rid of the mess!