groovEe by EeStairs
groovEe™ by EeStairs is an innovative system that revolutionises the delivery of concrete balconies guarded by glass balustrade. A channel for glass mounting is integrated into the concrete guaranteeing aesthetic purity and ease of installation when compared with traditional systems.
groovEe’s eight key benefits
- EeStairs fast, accurate price calculation
- Very cost effective
- Reduces on site risk, because of integrated drainage
- More efficient, because groovEe™ is quick and easy to install, and uses less labour
- More sustainable, through the use of recycled material
- Aesthetically superior, because no visible mountings are required
- It’s a well-proven, patented, exclusive product
- And customization is possible
What is groovEe?
groovEe™ is the latest innovation from EeStairs and is built upon a commitment to improving upon traditional systems and methodologies. groovEe™ is developed to streamline the delivery of concrete balconies with glass balustrade when compared with conventional systems typically using steel glass track, steel balusters or mechanical fixings.
It is aesthetically and economically interesting and thus an attractive alternative to conventional glass balustrades. A channel for glass mounting is integrated into the concrete guaranteeing aesthetic purity and ease of installation when compared with traditional systems.
1. EeStairs supplies the concrete contractor with a strong, accurate pouring-mould for the base section which holds the groovEeTM channel, and a securely fixed cover for the open side of the channel. The other in situ elements, such as drainage pipes and reinforcement, are then positioned by the contractor. The concrete mould is now ready to receive the poured concrete.
2. The groovEe channel-cover is removed after the concrete has been poured and cured. A new temporary cover is then placed over the channel to prevent damage to the groovEeTM rebate during the transport and on-site assembly of the concrete groovEeTM base section.
3. When the balustrade base-section is in place on site, the glass balustrade panels can be fitted. EeStairs supplies glass panels with a rubber seal profile on their longitudinal edges, so that they can be quickly and securely mounted in the groovEeTM channel using a highly durable adhesive.